The Zodiac Revisited — New Insights Into History’s Most Enigmatic Serial Killer
A book from Michael F. Cole, owner and operator of ZodiacRevisited.com.
Join our email list (in sidebar) for advanced news and information about the publication of The Zodiac Revisited, including a chance to receive a free review copy.
The Zodiac Revisited book provides a comprehensive examination and detailed analysis of the most enduring mystery in American criminal-justice history: the case of the Zodiac Killer.
In December of 1968, a serial killer began orchestrating a campaign of terror in the San Francisco Bay Area. Not satisfied with the simple act of murder, he taunted law enforcement and the public by writing letters to local newspapers. Through often cryptic and bizarre content — including four ciphers, three of which have never been solved — the psychopath played his twisted game. Reporters dubbed the man the “Cipher Killer,” but the murderer chose a different name for himself: the Zodiac. Eventually, he would claim to have murdered thirty-seven. Law enforcement could only ever account for five.
By 1971, authenticated communication with the Zodiac ceased. The elusive fugitive resurfaced briefly three years later, sending a small number of communiqués, before disappearing for good. What started out with shocking abruptness slowly dissolved into mysterious uncertainty. To this day, the Zodiac’s true identity remains one of the twentieth century’s greatest mysteries…
In The Zodiac Revisited book you’ll discover
- Why much of the conventional wisdom regarding the case is wrong
- Which three clues are the key to understanding the killer’s actions
- Why the killer wrote “by knife” at one of his crime scenes
- What the killer was trying to communicate through the use of a Bay Area map
- Which clue reveals the real meaning behind the killer’s self-assigned name
- What evidence suggests the man began his murderous exploits in Southern California
- What insight can be gleaned from the Zodiac’s four cryptograms
Please contact Mike if you have any questions about The Zodiac Revisited book.